Monday, May 28, 2012

Inkarna on an ereader near you


My “heart” novel I wrote in 2011 has finally hit an ereader near you. Yep, if you’re one of the growing newer generation of readers who’ve taken to onscreen reading, then you can now buy and download Inkarna before the print release.

Ash, the main character, appears to have captivated some of my early reviewers, and I’ve selected some of their thoughts on the novel to whet your appetite.

Ms. Dorman has a wonderful hand with description. I felt as if I were familiar with Cape Town when, in actuality, I've never set foot there. Ms. Dorman's love of South Africa is evident on each page. At just under 300 pages, this novel is rich and complex, dark and intriguing and well worth the time it takes to read it. It is not a fast read because attention must be paid to the details, the Egyptian terms and concepts and all the twists and turns of the never predictable plot. – Amy Lee Burgess, author

I FELT for this man. Beyond the sex-appeal of his external appearance, I became invested in his world and thoughts, feeling much like I'd emerged from underwater after a lovely and energetic swim when I finished the story. INKARNA is truly a one-of-a-kind story and dismisses the now rather common concepts of vampires, werewolves, and even demons. It is indeed the "different" novel you've been looking for. – Carrie Clevenger, author

This is one of those rare cases in which I've sat down to sample a new work and ended up finishing the novel in a single setting. Dorman's writing voice is so self-assured, it's as though she's speaking directly to the primal levels of a reader she already knows in and out. Dorman weaves a captivating paranormal tale using tragically, endearingly imperfect players drawn straight from the human morass, and if you haven't been there yourself, you'll feel right at home by the time she's done. – Serenity J Banks, author

And, if you don’t have a kindle, don’t despair. You can download the kindle app free for your cellphone or computer, or even an online reader via select internet browsers. All you need is a credit card and a twitchy mouse finger. Oh, and nook fans are catered for too.

Amazon (US) 

Amazon (UK)

nook 

Follow me on Twitter @nerinedorman for further updates or check out my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment