Monday, January 2, 2012

Blood and Fire unleashed


With the festive madness and NYE behind us, and I hope not too many of you are nursing the after-effects of too much indulgence. Things have been a bit disjointed at the Treehaus. I've been a tad under the weather with problems related to liver toxicity thanks to the meds I've been on. This, unfortunately, necessitated a short stay in hospital, but I'm back home and booked off while I recover. I've also cut back a bit on my working so I can rest up but it's going to have to take a severe case of death to keep me away from the one thing that I love more than anything else: words.

But there is some good news amid the "fun" over my festive season. The Top Sekret Projekt Carrie and me were working on, Blood and Fire, has been released in its Kindle edition on Amazon. It's available in a lot of countries, so if you're itching with something decent to read that involves tall, dark and looming males, some of them with extra byte, then do take a look here.

The cover art is rather lovely, and I'll be blogging over at Dark Continents Publishing in a few days to give a more indepth look into our creative process for the story.

4 comments:

  1. We had two very talented gentlemen work on our cover art. One was the comic book illustrator Daniel Hugo. The other was award-winning indie filmmaker and creative director, Thomas Dorman (who happens to be my dearly beloved).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the cover and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, awesome cover and sounds great too :)

    ReplyDelete